Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard via Cape Cod
Sit back and enjoy the sea, sky and wind on a delightful cruise across the blue waters of Vineyard Sound into Oak Bluffs. Enjoy the colorful flowers of late spring, the summer sunshine or the early colors of Fall. Martha's Vinyard covers 100 square miles and is home to six separate towns.
Included in your tour is the Hop-On, Hop-Off Martha's Vinyard Transit Bus, available all day for exploring on your own. The island has beautiful beaches, nature preserves and historical villages. View the lighthouses, the famous Gingerbread Cottages and the Aquinnah Cliffs - a wonderful place to visit! You will have several hours to sightsee, have lunch, enjoy the beach, visit the art galleries, or shop.
If desired, upgrade your visit with a 3 hour narrated tour of the island on a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Learn all about island history, "JAWS", the Gingerbread Houses, whaling captains homes, lighthouses, beaches, celebrities, island life and much more. See Oak Bluffs, Edgartown & Vineyard Haven for $40 additional for adults. This is a 'not to be missed' destination.
* Depart from the Gray Line Ticket Office in Boston at 7:30 am ***Please be at Tour Office no later than 7:15 am
* Arrive in Falmouth and begin boarding the Island Queen at 10:00 am (boat departs at 10:30 am)
* 35 minute ride across Vineyard Sound; refreshments available for purchase on board
* Arrive Oak Bluffs at 11:05 am
* Upon arrival, walk up a slight hill along the water to the park. Hop on/Hop off Transit is available from the park. A representative will be at the park for information
* If you purchased the optional Narrated Island Tour, you will be picked up by an air-conditioned van immediately when you depart the boat via M.V.
Excursions for a 3 hour narrated tour of Oak Bluffs, Edgartown and Vineyard Haven. (Must have advanced reservation.)
*Summer Hours: June 13 - September 5 Depart Oak Bluffs on boat at 5:15 pm....Please arrive by4:45 pm. Arrival back in Boston 7:30 PM
* Fall Hours: September 8 - October 13 Depart Oak Bluffs at 3:45 pm...Please arrive by 3:15 pm. Arrival back in Boston 6:15 PM
Please be on time for the return boat trip - they do not wait and leave as scheduled.!
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
email@example.com -- Phone: (617) 720-6342 or (781) 986-6100 -- Departure point - Please meet at the Gray Line Ticket Office/Transportation Bldg. located at Park Sq., l0 Park Plaza on the Charles St. South side, next to P.F. Chang’s. Please arrive no later than 7:15 am
Experience the past and present of American history at Boston, Cambridge,...From 76.00