· Departure Times – Hours indicated are time of the tour departure from the Gray Line Tour Office at the Massachusetts Transportation Building, Park Square, Boston, Ma.
· Boarding – All tours leave from the Gray Line Tour Office at the Massachusetts Transportation Building, Park Square, Boston, Ma.
· Meals – Meals during tours are not included except where indicated. All full day tours have a scheduled lunch stop.
· Inclusions – Fares shown include transportation (various vehicles), narration and admission charges as noted in the individual tour descriptions.
· Child Rates – The child fares apply to children ages 3 – 11 on all motorcoach and trolley tours. Children 2 and under, not occupying a seat are free – except on the Whale Watch Tour.
· Cancellations – Gray Line reserves the right to cancel or change any tour, schedule, route or price and to cancel or substitute tour stops or attractions without notice. Any tour may be cancelled if fewer than ten (10) full fares are sold by scheduled departure time. Tours will not operate on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
· Group Reservations - If you have a group of 30 or more we can provide you with a quote for your own private motor coach or trolley. Groups of ten (10) or more wanting to ride the Hop On / Hop Off Trolley, need to notify our office if they want to board at the same time initially. (617-720-6342)
· ADA – We recommend you notify us 48 hours in advance if a wheelchair accessible vehicle is required to expedite service. (617-720-6342) All motorcoaches can store collapsible wheelchairs in the luggage bay during the tour. Scooters are not allowed.
· Weather – Tours operate rain or shine. Gray Line reserves the right to cancel tours in the event of severe weather conditions.
· Prepaid/Internet Vouchers – Please bring your prepaid vouchers with you to the tour office. If you have made a reservation, your name will be on our manifest but as a backup we request you carry these with you or have access on your phone. Customers riding the Beantown Trolley may redeem their voucher at any of our Sales Locations.
· Refund Policy – All tour operations cancelled by Gray Line Boston & Cape Cod are 100% refundable. Cancellation requests made by the customer 48 hours in advance of the tour date are subject to a 10% service fee. Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour date are non-refundable. *Exceptions to this policy will be noted in the individual tour descriptions. No refunds for cancellations due to weather if the tour is still operating that day. No partial refunds for attractions that may be closed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Refunds are reviewed on a case by case basis and policies are subject to change.
The Free Harbor Cruise or Free Admission to the Mary Baker Eddy Museum has no face value and is non-refundable. The second day of a 2 day Trolley ticket has no cash value and is non-refundable. All unused trolley tickets are non-refundable after the date of travel.
· Gray Line Boston & Cape Cod acts only as an agent for the attractions, transportation and all other services and is in no way to be considered the principal or the operator of the subject services. Gray Line assumes no liability or responsibility for injury, damage, delay, irregularity or accident due to the default of any other company or person, or for conditions beyond their control.
· Gray Line Boston and Cape Cod does not warrant or make any representation of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on the Sites. Your use of the Sites is at your own risk. Although Gray Line attempts to provide accurate information, the Sites are intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. Although we strive to keep the Sites up to date, they may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Gray Line assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Sites and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy against Gray Line for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the Sites shall be to discontinue accessing the Sites or using the information, features, material or services obtained. The user and Gray Line agree that Gray Line shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the Sites or such information, features, material or services.